Friday, February 15, 2013

Love My Boys!

It's hard to explain but I feel a greater love for my two little boys than ever before....I'm not sure why but I just feel a greater connection with them.

It's never easy when you are first thrown into the parenthood trenches and it's even more of a challenge when it's 2 little newborns at once.

In the last 6 months we have been seeing so much progress in our boys and with that we have witnessed them becoming more personable and making efforts to communicate with us more.  For those who are new to my blog, our boys have had some major delays in their language development and social development.

Their little personalities are shining brighter and becoming more distinct.  Lately they're on this kick of repeating everything their hearing and I love every minute of it.
They have these little V-tech computers that have games to help them learn letters, shapes, sounds, numbers and songs.  They're able to recognize the letters in the Alphabet now and count to 10. They know their shapes and are starting hum and sing parts of songs.

They're connecting more with other people ...giving more eye-contact, saying "hi" and "bye" and waving as well. I know some of you read this and may think that this is not a huge deal but one year ago my boys were doing NONE of this.

Our boys are turning 4 years old in March and they are the most amazing, loving and cheerful boys you'll ever meet.  I am so thankful that God gave them to me and my husband. Even though it's been a challenging couple of years we are blessed and look forward to all that God has for these two boys.